WHO ARE WE
Tomorrow Denim is a Danish brand owned by Committee XXIV with the following company and contact information:
Gl. Skartved 11
+45 88 33 88 55
WE MAY COLLECT FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- Your basic information; name, address, email address, phone number, age, other demographic information and preferences.
- Information about your contact / communication with us, eg. What products you buy online or in physical stores, payment information, returns, consumer service contacts, survey information, participation in competitions or events, e.g.
- Information about you from social media, eg. Comments or Usage with which we work with.
- Information about your digital activities, such as browsing data, newsletters, and physical presence, through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies, such as beacons and WiFi access points, including IP addresses and MAC addresses.
We can share personal information about you within the company. Information about you obtained through different technologies and / or from different sources can be combined, for example. If you sign up for our customers club, we can link existing information about your previous purchases with us with your profile.
THE INFORMATION MAY BE USED FOR
- Processing of orders, complaints and returns.
- Managing your membership of our customers club
- Offer the various features and services available on the website.
- Offer newsletters, other messages and services that you request.
- Consumer analysis and segmentation.
- Marketing of products and services.
- Customize the content of newsletters, other messages, and other media.
- Provide customer support and material.
- Evaluation and development of our products and services.
The processing of your personal information will in some cases be necessary to conclude or fulfill an agreement with you, for example. to complete orders in our webshop. The treatment may also be required to comply with a request from you, for example. to send newsletters to you, send you material tailored to your interests or to offer you member benefits in connection with our customers club.
If you consent, we will send marketing material via email and other media to you. You can unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time, for example. via the unsubscribe link in the mail, or object to processing your personal information for direct marketing.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with third party providers, such as credit card companies and shipping companies, to complete your orders and ship your products.
Only in order to support our business, subprocessors can process your information but only to the extent necessary to run our business. We have procedures to ensure that these subdatabanks meet our confidentiality requirements.
We may also share your personal information with third parties who assist us in marketing with you, such as. Social network. We always make sure that these third parties use only personal information to promote our products and services in accordance with our instructions.
WE DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
Storing your personal information depends on the purpose of the treatment.
Firstly, we keep your personal information as long as we are legally required. We are for example. obliged to keep information regarding sales for a certain period in order to comply with applicable accounting rules.
If there are no legal obligations, we will keep your personal information as long as your membership subscription expires and 24 months thereafter.
Personal data not covered by a legal obligation that are not linked to a membership subscription will be stored for 24 months. Email addresses provided via the "Klaviyo" service will be deleted once the email has been sent.
We collect your information, including personal information, using cookies.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER
You may revoke your consent at any time that we may use your personal information.In addition, you have the right to access your personal information and to obtain information about how we treat them. You can also change your personal information if they are incorrect and you may ask us to restrict or stop processing your personal information or delete them as well as objections to processing your personal information, including direct marketing and profiling related to such direct marketing. You can also ask us to pass your personal information in a machine-readable format.If you wish to change your membership subscriptions or terminate your membership completely and / or you do not wish to receive marketing material, please inform us by changing your preferences in that section on the relevant webpage or clicking the link in all our newsletters for to report the specific service. You may receive some e-mail after unsubscribing if they have been in production at the time of sign-up.You can object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing at any time.In addition, you may file a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are careful to protect your personal information and use industry standards for security measures to ensure adequate protection of your information.